Saturday, June 8, 2013

We wanted to send out a quick thank you to everyone that has contacted us to offer a kind word or prayer. Your support and love is so greatly appreciated as we near Scarlett's third heart surgery.  We are doing our best to prepare for next months trip to Philadelphia.  While most of the time we are doing okay, that overwhelming fear creeps in and gets the best of us (at least of me, mommy).   I find that different things will set me off throughout the day and before I know it I am swallowed by fear and anxiety, fighting back tears....  Luckily we have a wonderful, gracious God that lets me know Scarlett is in HIS hands and he LOVES her!  How amazing it is when that peace rushes over me!

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (1 Pet 5.6-7)


As always please feel free to contact us via e-mail at; 


scarlett.chd.fund.2013@gmail.com


Mommy and Daddy LOVE YOU Scarlett!


-Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment