Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sept 25 thru Oct. 2, 2011

     This week Scarlett turned 2 months old!  I can't believe it, time is going by so quickly!  She is starting to interact more.  She likes to talk  to Daddy, Mommy, her stuffed animals or just to herself!  I love to hear that adorable little voice!!!  This week she also had her first round of vaccines, which she did NOT like!  (of course)  She also had a couple other firsts this week.  She watched her first cartoon, Phineas and Ferb.  (That was a first for Mommy as well) I think I need to find some cartoons like the ones I used to watch when I was little, ie Bobby's World, Bonkers or Animaniacs!  We also watched Scarlett's first Disney movie.  Aladdin was on TV so Scarlett and I watched.  She was in a trance watching all the colors dance across the screen.     

No comments:

Post a Comment