Monday, July 18, 2011

17 July 2011

Nothing too exciting happened today.  When I woke up I started laundry, which desperately needed to be done!  While laundry was running I made some eggs and bacon for breakfast for Aaron, David, and myself.  Once we had breakfast and the laundry was out of the dryer we decided to head to a little park that has a nice big field so that Aaron and David could throw the aeroby (sp?).  While they did that I walked the path around the field a little bit.  Then we played on the playground. (did some swinging on the swings and the guys did the monkey bars)  With the guys dripping with sweat we headed for home.  Upon arriving at the condos a basketball challenge was made.  Aaron and David went straight to the court and I went to fill up a jug of water.  During a very competitive game David went up to block one of Aaron's shots, but came down on his foot wrong, straining his ankle.  Needless to say the game was over and David's ankle was already swelling. We all went in and David iced and elevated his injured ankle.  After a while of resting it was time for lunch and for David to depart.  We went to Applebee's for some lunch and then David set off for home.  Aaron and I went back to the condo and relaxed for the rest of the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment