Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Beginning

     Scarlett's story begins back in October of 2010.  Aaron and I had decided it was time for us to start our family.  We were prepared to wait for months before we actually got the good news.  However as it turns out we wouldn't have to wait too long.  We were home for Thanksgiving and my mother, sisters and I had decided we were going to go out for some Black Friday deals.  I knew that if I were pregnant it should show up around now on a test.  I decided that that morning would be a good morning to take THE test.  As it turns out the test came up inconclusive.  While there was a positive line, it was very light.  This of course sent my mind whirring ALL day!!!  I googled what that might mean and a lot of things I found said it was probably a negative result.  Still my mind would not slow down with thoughts of I MIGHT BE PREGNANT!!!!!!  Anyway I decided to try and put it out of my head until we got home and I could take another test.  Once Aaron and I were home I took another pregnancy test, and of course as we all know now, IT WAS POSITIVE!!!  Aaron and I were ecstatic!
     During the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas we had our first ultrasound which showed our little baby.  We decided an ultrasound picture for each of the Grandparents would be a great Christmas present and way to share our news with our families.  Everyone was excited!    

No comments:

Post a Comment